Pm Wiki uses a number of directives to specify page titles, descriptions, page keywords, and control the display of various components.
- Honors any newlines in the markup; i.e., text entered on separate lines in the markup will appear as separate lines in the output. Use
(:nolinebreaks:)to cause text lines to automatically join again.
- Sets a page's title to be something other than the page's name. The title text can contain apostrophes and other special characters.
(:keywords word1, word2, ...:)
- Identifies keywords associated with the page. These are not displayed anywhere, but are useful to help search engines locate the page. (Essentially, this generates a
<meta name='keywords' content='...' />element in the output.)
- Descriptive text associated with the page. (Generates a
<meta name='description' content='...' />element in the page output.)
- Redirects the browser to another page, along with a redirect message. For security reasons this only redirects to other pages within the wiki and does not redirect to external urls.
- If supported by the skin, turns off the header, footer, title area, or left sidebar.
- Turns off any groupheader or groupfooter for the page. (See GroupHeaders.)
- Enables/disables Wiki Word links and automatic spacing of Wiki Words in text.